DN25 - DN80 Manual Easing Gear Sanitary Hygienic Safety Pressure Relief Valve With Butt Weld Connection
Application: Sanitary stainless steel safety valve, also called pressure relief valve, is widely used to protect pipe lines and pump from break down by over pressure in food, beverage, pharmacy, brewery, wine, diary industries.
valve body is made of 304 / 316L stainless steel, gasket is made of EPDM
Connection end: connected with pipe line by butt weld according to DIN11850, DIN11866, EN10367, ISO1127, ISO2037.
- Compact and simple configuration design
- Fast pressure regulation
- Convenient for daily repair maintenance
- Set pressure level can be regulated freely
- One way flow type, reversing installation forbidden
- The valve is normally closed
- Set the valve at a pressure level by regulating the spring with pressure nut
- When pipeline pressure exceeds the set pressure, the valve will open automatically
- Medium flows accordingly outside through the safety valve to reduce pipeline pressure
- When pipeline pressure recovers to the safety pressure, the valve closes automatically
- Valve can be partically opened by an extra manual handle when neccessary.
||manual pressure safety valve, Relief Valve with Weld Connection
|Valve Body Material:
||SS304 or SS316L
|Max. Working Temperature:
||DN25-DN80 or 1" - 80"
Max operating pressure
|Spring adjustable(0-3bar / 0-6 bar / 0-10 bar / 0-43
1. Safety valve is used to protecting pipe,pump from over pressure
2. Sanitary and safe design is to prevent operation danger and equipments break down due to pressure
3. With sanitary design stainless steel, the valvei s best choicefor pretection equipments in diary ,food, beverage, pharmacy and fine chemical industries.
We also supply sanitary butterfly valve, sanitary flow diversion valve, sanitary CPM valve, sanitary regulating control valve, sanitary diaphragm valve, sanitary ball valve, sanitary sampling valve, sanitary safety valve, sanitary pressure reducing valve
Any inquiry for our other sanitary products,pls kindly send email firstname.lastname@example.org we will try our best to supporting you.